You all are slaves.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG!!! Look what I found!!!

Mr. Manly

Manly Lessons

I know it is early but I'm gonna get a drink and enjoy!! tee hee

ETA: This one was one of my absolute favorites ... I can't believe I found it!!

And now another addition of How to be Manly...Today: Lesson 4836

Well, it appears that your Saturday afternoon watching pro-wrestling has been ruined. This morning, when you woke up, at 1pm, your wife informed you that your refrigerator has broken down yet again. "That does it!" you say. It's alright to have the wife go out and get takeout meals to bring home for dinner, but what's unbearable is the fact that now you won't have any cold beer to drink while you watch your favorite shows on TV. So it's off to the appliance store to buy a new fridge. You cautiously check to make sure that no one sees you entering the appliance store, for purchasing a new ice box straddles the fine line between manly and unmanly activities. However, when you discover that your salesperson is a most highly attractive, buxom, young woman, you decide that you will be able to assert your manliness after all. But how can this be accomplished in a manly manner?

Follow along in your Manly Manual, page 4521 and repeat after me:

1. "Say toots, how'd you like to show me where I can store my sausage?"

2. "My wife told me I could get a new box, and she told me to get a new refrigerator while I was at it."

3. "Hey Hey Hey! I'd sure like to pop a cucumber in your crisper." Use any of the above phrases in just such a situation and as the female salesperson demonstrates just how well their deluxe deep freeze will hold your entire body, you can rest assured that she will have no doubts as to what kind of many you really are.

Until next time this is Mr. Manly saying "Be Manly, and Good Day!"

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OMG!!! Look what I found!!!

Mr. Manly

Manly Lessons

That is hilarious!

I know it is early but I'm gonna get a drink and enjoy!! tee hee

ETA: This one was one of my absolute favorites ... I can't believe I found it!!

And now another addition of How to be Manly...Today: Lesson 4836

Well, it appears that your Saturday afternoon watching pro-wrestling has been ruined. This morning, when you woke up, at 1pm, your wife informed you that your refrigerator has broken down yet again. "That does it!" you say. It's alright to have the wife go out and get takeout meals to bring home for dinner, but what's unbearable is the fact that now you won't have any cold beer to drink while you watch your favorite shows on TV. So it's off to the appliance store to buy a new fridge. You cautiously check to make sure that no one sees you entering the appliance store, for purchasing a new ice box straddles the fine line between manly and unmanly activities. However, when you discover that your salesperson is a most highly attractive, buxom, young woman, you decide that you will be able to assert your manliness after all. But how can this be accomplished in a manly manner?

Follow along in your Manly Manual, page 4521 and repeat after me:

1. "Say toots, how'd you like to show me where I can store my sausage?"

2. "My wife told me I could get a new box, and she told me to get a new refrigerator while I was at it."

3. "Hey Hey Hey! I'd sure like to pop a cucumber in your crisper." Use any of the above phrases in just such a situation and as the female salesperson demonstrates just how well their deluxe deep freeze will hold your entire body, you can rest assured that she will have no doubts as to what kind of many you really are.

Until next time this is Mr. Manly saying "Be Manly, and Good Day!"

Those are GREAT! :laughup:

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can (and have) run to the store for the lady products, but where I draw the line is not holding her purse while she tries stuff on. I'm happy to say I won that battle long ago. Don't know why it's a big deal to me, but it is for some reason.

Reminds me of a time I held my wife's purse while she was in the store bathroom. Some old lady walked past me and says "Your shoes don't match your purse." Made me laugh.

Latest posts

Top Bottom