You guys ever eat "poverty" junk food?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was introduced to pickled pigs feet and 7 Up during a stakeout at an oilfield patch.

We eventually caught the Groendyke trucker stealing oil and I am glad of it. I don't know how many more of those fart sessions I could have survived.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cornbread is only a vehicle for butter.
Growing up I found another use for cornbread. I would always have it with my pinto beans and fried potatoes, which I of course would cover with ketchup. Then, one day, we had leftover cornbread but no beans and no potatoes and I was hungry. So, I resorted to just the cornbread and ketchup. Come to find out, that worked as a pretty good gut filler. I'm pretty sure that qualifies as "poverty" food. 😆

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We ate cinnamon sugar toast, boxed mac and cheese, fried egg sandwich, and beans growing up.

Just read where these are poverty meals. I didn't know this. Remember mom liked an onion sandwich.

Last edited:

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is one of my weaknesses. Grilled to crispy on the grittle with 2 fried eggs and metric **** ton of hot sauce, will change your life. And raise your BP to an all time high 😀
View attachment 403078
Corned beef hash, fried egg and feta cheese. It's what's for breakfast folks. 😆
20230823_103834.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom