You guys ever eat "poverty" junk food?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lived in freakin Poteau for a year. Their Walmart actually had a snack bar in it with booths. Saturday night it was standing room only, I think you needed reservations, I know bib overalls were required. It was literally impossible to shop, every isle was clotted with "folks visitin" if you had the audacity to politely say "excuse me" you got the stink eye big time.
What do you expect for a town with a fiberglass outhouse for the town statue. First time I joked about the Poteau Potti I got such a stink eye.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We get it at Aldi’s, but it can also be bought at Amazon.
Dukes Real Mayonnaise - Two 8 Fl Oz Jars https://a.co/d/aHTjXll
I will look for that, I like most mayo except Kraft, all their products seem to suck. I know its sacrilegious but I like Miracle Whip. My palate is not very sensitive though. My sister can tell what brand of butter by the taste, what cut of meet too but I sure can't. Although I can only eat Heinz Ketchup or Ritz crackers, all other brands taste lousy to me. I saw a guy say he can only eat French's mustard but all yellow mustard tastes the same to me.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah, the psych ward. The one I was in is called the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. I escaped in 1989. The delirium, denigration and delusion have faded away now that I live in Oklahoma.

Woody
I lived in a psych ward for 5 years but then I got a divorce.

Latest posts

Top Bottom