You Know How This Happened, Right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry you all have this wrong... this is a driving fail so large it had to be my wife driving!. I'm going to check her wearabouts when it happened.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's in some deep Schettino.

What kind of an idiot claims to have saved thousands of lives by manuevering closer to the rocks after the initial crash that HE CAUSED! :anyone:

No kidding - after reading that article... wow... just wow... The guy left the ship early during the evacutation, sat in a life boat like a coward (after screwing off to cause the crash), and refused orders from the coast guard captain to go back on board and ensure that people were able to get off safely (saying that it is dark in there, I'm not going anywhere).

I hope they turn him loose in front of the families and just let mob-justice do it's thing.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure we're not judging too soon? Those ships are slow. I'm going to give him another week to complete the barrel roll before I make any judgements.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has now been reported there was an unidentified blonde woman on the bridge with the captain she was not a passenger or command crew, the OP's assertion that this happened because he was showing off to impress some girl may now actually be close to the truth...

Latest posts

Top Bottom