You Know You're a ********* if...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know you're a ********* if title means everything to you.

You know who I am talking about, the people who correct you if you dont call them Dr (even if they just have a PhD in basket weaving), or they want MBA tagged to the end of their name, or they think their title (manager, director, blah blah) gives them some kind of power.

Driving peeves, who cares.

Bishop

Marksman
Reaction score
1) if the title of this post offends you

2) if you are the "BIKER" on the Valkyrie in a "Sons of Anarchy" T-shirt that cut off a Red Jeep Rubicon then had the testicular fortitude to flip me off!

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes you are because if you can read signs on the side of the highway "slower traffic keep right" but I'm surprised no one has put when someone sits at a red light and waits till green to turn right and cops that flip their lights on to go through a red light then whn I can go I catch them because they're just cruising now

Can you read the ones that say 65 MPH and 75 MPH or do those not count...

You know your a DB if you try to use the law and signs to defend the laws you are breaking....

rusty_stud

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...you use blue tooth and talk to your fiance in the break room with a heavy zimbabwe accent. then i try to be polite and say stuff like... "oh ok" "yeah i know what you mean" then i spot the blue tooth and the evil eye.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...you use blue tooth and talk to your fiance in the break room with a heavy zimbabwe accent. then i try to be polite and say stuff like... "oh ok" "yeah i know what you mean" then i spot the blue tooth and the evil eye.

There are only 2 EXCUSES for wearing a bluetooth headset.

1.) You are in a situation where you wouldn't be able to get your phone, or put the headset in. e.g. driving in the car.
2.) You are currently talking to someone. However, if you are not, it should not be anywhere on your face unless excuse 1 is met.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I rarely get mad when driving but one night a ********* pissed me off. I was on 240 heading east. The speed limit is 65, the car in the right lane is going 60 mph, a miata is trying to "pass" him going 60.5 mph. Usually I am lenient and wait at a safe distance for the car on the left to pass. After about 30 seconds I start to get mad. It was a long day and I was headed him in the work truck after a trouble call. Finally I put the bumper of the one ton Chevy about a foot off the bumper of the miata. After another 30 seconds I flip on my brights. Finally after another 45 seconds the miata speeds up and completes the pass.

Instantly I pass him and return to the right lane. He then has the audacity to try and bright light me and speed up. I patiently waited until he got about 30 feet off my bumper and then hit the rear facing spot lights on my work truck. Instantly his lights went to dim and he hit the breaks. Those spot lights are about twice as bright as a high beam.

I'm not one of those that think you have to run 20 over in the left lane, but five under is ridiculous. I don't care how fast I'm going in the left lane, if someone over takes me, I move over if it is safe to do so. If I am barely beating the person in the right lanes speed, I speed up and get out of the way.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you read the ones that say 65 MPH and 75 MPH or do those not count...

You know your a DB if you try to use the law and signs to defend the laws you are breaking....

As we all see, propinquity has brought you great expertise on the subject.

I rarely get mad when driving but one night a ********* pissed me off. I was on 240 heading east. The speed limit is 65, the car in the right lane is goi[...][...][...] care how fast I'm going in the left lane, if someone over takes me, I move over if it is safe to do so. If I am barely beating the person in the right lanes speed, I speed up and get out of the way.

On I-35 N in Moore you have the beginning of Shields fork off on a left exit. For some reason some people who ought to be in the right-most lane think they should occupy the left lane to exit to Shields.

If you stay in the slow lane and take 27th you can hit Shields and you're hardly out of your way at all.
I have no idea why people find that so hard to do.

Griffinreich01

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't even have to get to 160mph, unless you drive a Super Snake you wouldn't even be able to keep up. And I would meet you right now to prove it. lol

whoa there slick, did I ever say my mustang can beat a crotch rocket? lol' but i appreciate the enthusiasm haha.

and yeah im aware that this forum is full of LEO's but talkin about racing isnt a crime lol. and ive seen em drag their cruisers a few times ;)

and to the guy with 8.1 chevy big block, how could u beat me without breaking the speed limit? im not calling bs, just did think they were that fast. my 0-60mph is about 5 seconds, not porsche fast, but id **** myself if i saw a truck do that lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom