YOU THERE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have done it. Once to a young man and a couple young Ladies “ I guessed em in early 20s” at a Target Store. They just tossed some uneaten **** from McDonalds with drinks and such while knowing I was watching. So I dumped it on their hood and smashed it all over the front windshield. Waited for them to come out see it, laughed at them and told to don’t do that **** anymore. They were livid!

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Way back when I was in college a woman was driving through a parking lot where my girlfriend and I were renting a video tape (yes, a long time ago) She was drivig a beat up mid 70's era 4 door LTD II belching smoke from a rusted tailpipe and as she was idling through with the car misfiring she dumped a huge ashtray in the parking lot through an open door before she parked. As she parked I noticed the bumper sticker on the car, it said "Stop BASF from Polluting" (they had a chemical plant in that city) As she got out I shouted "that's mighty hypocritical of you with that bumper sticker on her car." She shouted back "where do you work" with a snide voice? I said "a hospital." She got back in her car and it wouldn't start. My girlfriend and I got our movie, walked back to my clean burning car and she was still trying to start her hunk of junk.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda sorta the same but different............I'm kinda of a yard nazi and keep my yard as near perfect as l can. About 10 years ago every evening when l got home there was a pint plastic vodka bottle thrown out in my front yard. Every freakin night this happens so when I'm on vacation I'm sitting in the garage in my Yukon waiting for the ass hole and sure enough a beat to **** Cadillac convertible cones around the corner and out flys empty the vodka bottle so l pick it up and follow the beater thru 2 neighborhoods until he pulls into a house that looks like the car. I pulled up into the front yard and when he waddled over towards the Yukon l bailed out with the vodka bottle and told him in no uncertain words if I ever found another vodka bottle in my yard I would cover his yard in horsesh!t and loads of concrete and kick his sorry fat ass.........never had another empty vodka bottle thrown in my yard again.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i had an old fella years ago that gather up all of the beer cans and dirty magazines etc that an oil pumper threw out on his place until he had a huge gunny sack full of it. he then drove to town and knocked on his door and when the wife opened the door he emptied the sack onto the living room floor and said i brought your husbands stuff home for him and left. I really miss the old days sometimes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom