Your perception of tattoos and people who have them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigKahuna

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like there are a lot of people on here with ink that "Don't care what anyone thinks" yet get defensive when someone says that their ink gives people "insight" into who they are.

Let me guess, if you saw a guy walking around the park without his shirt on and a rainbow colored Unicorn proudly on his chest you wouldn't have any insight?

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can see both sides. Most convicts and thugs probably have tattoos, but I also know many men I'd trust with my life that have tattoos. Me, I can wear a pair of pants and look normal.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like there are a lot of people on here with ink that "Don't care what anyone thinks" yet get defensive when someone says that their ink gives people "insight" into who they are.

I'm not defensive about the tattoo part of his insight, just the fact he can look a person over and make a judgment. It's the judging part, not the fact I have tattoos.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
all of my tattoos can be covered by a long sleeve shirt if i wanted. I'll get more as soon as i decide what i want and get the designs drawn up. If a person wants a tattoo fine by me. Some women look really sexy with ink. I have one tattoo that i'll get covered up because it looks terrible luckily it is on my upper arm and people never see it.

BigKahuna

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not defensive about the tattoo part of his insight, just the fact he can look a person over and make a judgment. It's the judging part, not the fact I have tattoos.

I just reread everything he said. He never remotely eluded to judgement, in fact, he was very clear about what he said - and I agree with him; which is why I asked if you could have a similar insight to someone with a rainbow Unicorn tattooed on there body.

Seems like you made up the judgement thing just so you could argue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom