Your perception of tattoos and people who have them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never said I "judged" anyone (sorry you feel victimized)

I never said I gained insight into someone's life, just decisions...

If you don't gain any insight into a persons decision making when they decide to put "F*ck Life" on their knuckles (My primary example) then you might be oblivious.

Sorry you took my post and twisted it to make it seem hurtful to you, I have no issues with what people do to themselves as long as it doesn't effect me (as I already stated).

No victim here sport! Just makes me laugh, you think you know so much about us by reading our tattoos. Trust me, I'm not worried about you or your judgments on people, just here for some forum fun :)

dugsok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had USMC and bull dog on upper arm in 1954, you really have to look hard to tell what it is today.
women look awful with an over abundance of ink , like on good boobs

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No victim here sport! Just makes me laugh, you think you know so much about us by reading our tattoos. Trust me, I'm not worried about you or your judgments on people, just here for some forum fun :)

I'm relieved! Next time I see Baby feet with RiP next to it on someone's shoulder I'll ask them how old their kid is, you know, since I wouldn't have any insight into their history.

And I thought some people say their tattoos are a "story" of their lives...how can that be if its offensive for me to get insight from them?

Now that I know that no one else besides me pays any attention to tattoos, I'm off to get a YOLO tattoo on my neck over lunch...maybe I'll go crazy and get it done in a Chinese character.

Last edited:

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What does thigh mean? :anyone:

Revelation 19:16
And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Really? If he's clothed how are you going to see his bare thigh with a tattoo on it? And it says written, not tattooed. I'd be willing to bet my time in heaven or hell that it's written on his clothing along his thigh. Justify it however you need to so you can sleep at night.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As much as I love the ink, I absolutely hate the TV shows where every. Single. Person. Had some sobbing back story to what a tat represents... It's like people just stopped getting tattoos for the sake of tattoos.

The flip side to what grinds my gears is the inevitable questions of both people, and normal people... "What's this tattoo mean to you?".... And the blank state you get when you say "nothing, I think the design is badass, so I collected it." lol

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Small and tasteful on a woman's ankle or foot (depending on what it is) can be sexy. Anything more than that and it goes south pretty quick.

Any on the face, neck, or excessive amounts on the limbs - especially sleeves (male or female) looks like hell to me. I can't see why anyone would tattoo stuff on their face and/or neck, but to each his own.

My favorite is all of these girls on facepuke that like to share post after post about Jesus, religion, etc., then talk about wanting to go out and "get some ink". I guess they've never read Leviticus?

Guess you've never read Acts?

Latest posts

Top Bottom