Your Super Bowl food???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Store had brisket on sale, $1.77 #
Yesterday, had 50# ground into hamburger.

Fine chopped some fresh portobello mushrooms and mixed into 1# of meat, made 2 burgers.
Grilled some purple onion and toasted buns.
Topped it off with ice cold Shiner Bock.

Resized_20230212_183751.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't watch that anti American garbage if you paid me.
Haven't watched the stupid bowl or feetball in years since they were disrespecting our flag and anthem by kneeling and playing the black national anthem. What a racist thing to do. What if we came up with a white national anthem. Would that be acceptable?

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't watch that anti American garbage if you paid me.
Haven't watched the stupid bowl or feetball in years since they were disrespecting our flag and anthem by kneeling and playing the black national anthem. What a racist thing to do. What if we came up with a white national anthem. Would that be acceptable?
The whole modern culture is pretty much commie trash....they infiltrated nascar too...conservatives are a conquered people.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really folks why argue about something an turn it into political bull crap? We have enough of that already. Those that want to use this event as a family get together go for it eat an enjoy, those who are consumed with politics enjoy your path as well. Life to short to point fingers.
It's not political bull crap. It's about a privileged group of people that disrespected our flag and our anthem. Some of us who served in the military and some who didn't don't take kindly to this type of actions on their part. Just because they don't show it on tv doesn't mean it didn't happen and the fact they did it and would still be doing it if the NFL didn't look at the falling numbers of viewers and their bottom line would still be doing it. That's why they chose to not show it on TV and the sports reporters have been told to STFU about their social issue commentary they were spouting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom