Pit bull Dogs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had several Pits n pit mixes over the years that were dropped off. Killed them all.

I hate Killin dogs. Aint their fault. I'm sure some would a made good pets. Others might a snapped your face off.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Had several Pits n pit mixes over the years that were dropped off. Killed them all.

I hate Killin dogs. Aint their fault. I'm sure some would a made good pets. Others might a snapped your face off.

It is about that time...............where peoples Christmas puppies have grown too much, crap too much, eat too much...........................so lets go dump them out in the country! I've seen poodles to pits.....every year.

fastadam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I own and run Epics Pit bull rescue so I guess it's an easy yes for us. I grew up with rescue pits and beat the odds I guess. Lol.
Check out our face book and website www.epicspbr.org
We will actually be selling shirts to help fund the rescue this sat at Sloppy Dog Wash on 101st and elm in BA tomorrow from 11-2 come see us!

fastadam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We get at least 4 emails a day on pits that are abandoned or in need of rescue. It's actually pretty sad. North tulsa is an epicenter for this crap. Dead or almost dead dogs dumped every week it seems.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We get at least 4 emails a day on pits that are abandoned or in need of rescue. It's actually pretty sad. North tulsa is an epicenter for this crap. Dead or almost dead dogs dumped every week it seems.

So clue me in a little. Is it worth while for yall to come get these drop offs or would I have to load them up and bring them? What's end result if they don't get adopted?

I hate Killin dogs but putting out effort to save them only to have them euthanized, kinda a waste. Understand my dilemma? I kill 4 or 5 a year....sometimes alot more.

fastadam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well first thing to do is email us with some pics. We are a part of the Oklahoma rescue network (ORN) we are usually over run with dogs but we can post the dog on the network and use the resources of the other rescues in the state to help. But it would deff be worth it to email us and let us try to figure out something before any action is taken.

We have had dogs in our rescue for a year or better before they found the right home. We can't always help but we always try our best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom