Pit bull Dogs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ours was a Christmas present from some dipsheet who dumped them in our driveway.
What is it that makes people think country folks can't go get their own dogs?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I own and run Epics Pit bull rescue so I guess it's an easy yes for us. I grew up with rescue pits and beat the odds I guess. Lol.
Check out our face book and website www.epicspbr.org
We will actually be selling shirts to help fund the rescue this sat at Sloppy Dog Wash on 101st and elm in BA tomorrow from 11-2 come see us!

Got a few of your shirts, been following you guys for awhile. Thank you for what you do.

fastadam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks GMT! We can do what we do with out the support of our followers. Have you seen the new shirts? We will be coming out with new ones as frequently as possible In The future.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well first thing to do is email us with some pics. We are a part of the Oklahoma rescue network (ORN) we are usually over run with dogs but we can post the dog on the network and use the resources of the other rescues in the state to help. But it would deff be worth it to email us and let us try to figure out something before any action is taken.

We have had dogs in our rescue for a year or better before they found the right home. We can't always help but we always try our best.

Might give ya a try. We'll see.

fastadam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife just called and she picked up a little pit puppy that was running loose and in really bad shape that we got a email about. Some one put rubber bands on his ears and they are literally FALLING off his head. And are completely infected. I wish I could say this kind of thing was rare but it's not at all.

Travis798

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only Pit I've had was one that used to be running around this small town I live in. Started hearing talk of people were going to shoot her because she's a pit, so I coaxed her in my yard and kept her for a few months. She was still young, I figured about 8 months, but such a sweet heart. I work on the road for part of the year and already have to leave my dog with my Mom when I'm gone since many RV Parks won't take larger breeds, so I had to let the Pit go. Took her to my Vet and he marked her as some kind of Terrier mix and sent her to Colorado for adoption.

I've always kind of ignored the negative I heard about pits, because when I was young I heard the same thing about Chows. I grew up with Chows and they were great dogs.

Now I just have my Belgian Shepherd/Coyote mix, that is the sweetest and prettiest girl I could ever want. Smart enough to unplug an electric fence, and minds so well that my Vet wanted to keep her when she had to go in for a surgery to remove a cyst from her back. He said he couldn't bring himself to keep her locked in a little cage, so he just let her have the run of the place all night after making her a bed in the middle of the office.

I know I'm rambling, but considering I don't have any kids, I kinda feel compelled to gush about my baby sometimes like a proud parent should.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well first thing to do is email us with some pics. We are a part of the Oklahoma rescue network (ORN) we are usually over run with dogs but we can post the dog on the network and use the resources of the other rescues in the state to help. But it would deff be worth it to email us and let us try to figure out something before any action is taken.

We have had dogs in our rescue for a year or better before they found the right home. We can't always help but we always try our best.

You're good people. God bless you. I feel sorry for the pits, I never have had one, and never intend to, but I just can't bring myself to shoot a dog. These poor animals can't help what they are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom