AAARRGGHHH It burns so bad!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Met a friend at BWW for a drink, had an order of their blazing wings, which is their hottest. Get home, and my sinus's are bothering me, so I go to clear them out, without washing my hands after eating, so now my sinus's are burning. It wont go away! That'll teach me to pick my nose.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did they bring you some milk to drink afterwards?
I haven't tried the hottest, I think next to it was as hot as I have tried.
Last time I was in there they brought out a little carton of milk to some guy that tried the hottest one.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Met a friend at BWW for a drink, had an order of their blazing wings, which is their hottest. Get home, and my sinus's are bothering me, so I go to clear them out, without washing my hands after eating, so now my sinus's are burning. It wont go away! That'll teach me to pick my nose.

Ha ha ha. I rubbed my eyes once and had the same thig happen after cutting jalapenos. Get the doctor to give you some rhinocort (sp). That always helps my sinus problems. Also, get a saline wash.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really wasn't too impressed with the Blazin heat. It was hot, don't get me wrong, not very tastey, but easily tolerable and there is much hotter stuff out there. I kinda thought the challenge was a joke.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha ha ha. I rubbed my eyes once and had the same thig happen after cutting jalapenos. Get the doctor to give you some rhinocort (sp). That always helps my sinus problems. Also, get a saline wash.

Yeah I use the Neilmed sinus rinse, but didnt think it would be good idea once I had the sauce in my nose. I eat a lot of hot stuff so no milk necessary for the actually eating part, but it didnt go over to well when I got it in my nose. I usually go with the wild, never had the blazin so gave it a try. I think Pluckers in Texas has better wings, called fire in the hole, anyone who eats a basket gets their name on the wall.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I use the Neilmed sinus rinse, but didnt think it would be good idea once I had the sauce in my nose. I eat a lot of hot stuff so no milk necessary for the actually eating part, but it didnt go over to well when I got it in my nose. I usually go with the wild, never had the blazin so gave it a try. I think Pluckers in Texas has better wings, called fire in the hole, anyone who eats a basket gets their name on the wall.

I hear BWW new wings are called fire in the nose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom