Any suggestions for a good place to eat near the big show this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jim's Coney Island.
Best gyro ever, the standard by which all others are judged.

Sadly it is no longer.
Well crap.

If you feel like authentic Tacos then I'll switch my second suggestion to Tacos Don Francisco at 11th/New Haven. That place was half my diet for a few years.
1712156153909.png

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depending on what you like there are a few options, as another has said Tacos Don Francisco on 11th street is good. There is also Fat Guys burgers on 3950 S. Hudson Ave (just off 41st between Sheridan and Yale). Tello's Mexican grill at 5800 S. Harvard is my Wife's favorite place. One of my favorites is el rancho grande on 11th just west of Utica.

John Brook

New to the site!
Reaction score
Getting tired of What a Burger up the road.
Depends on what type of dining you want. Skipping burger places there is a decent Rib Crib on Harvard straight up the west exit from fairgrounds, south on Yale just past 44 overpass are Outback and Salt grass steak houses and I think Appleby's, 51st has Red Lobster, 61st McGills, Hideaway pizza and Mahogany's, 71st has McNiellies, Waldos, Charlstons, and the White Lion. For window food there are a plethora of Taco Bell, Arbys, and other ethnic cuisines. Depends on how far you want to driveand how much you want to spend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom