Beretta Nano ?s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey all, Visited Blue Collar Tactical & Firearms in OKC yesterday. I found the place to be a neat little store. Prices not too bad, really reasonable on most of the handguns & gear.
My sister wanted to shop for a new cc gun and bought a Beretta Nano from them. I tried to point her to the Ruger LC9 or the M&P Shield, but she chose the Nano.
So what are you guys reviews of the Nano? I have found some online and they say mostly the same thing.
Are there any places to look for a special holster for the Nano?, this will be a part time purse gun and part time on the waist. Is there a holster that will work for both?

Just wanting to get some ideas to pass along to her.
Thanks

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Nano is a fine CCW gun. The trigger is a little stiff at first, but a few hundred rounds will lighten it up quiet nicely. As far as holsters, a remora sounds like what she needs.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one I had failed at round 226 of a 400 round training class, berretta refused to fix it under warranty saying it wasn't designed for high volume firing.therefore I'll never own another beretta

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Nano is a fine pistol. I purchased one last year and put several hundred rounds through it without a single failure, which is saying something these days when manufacturers love to use their customers as beta testers. It's very accurate, and I thought the recoil was quite mild. The trigger was smooth, but seemed kind of heavy to me, so I worked it over and ended up with a nice 5# trigger. The only issue I had was that one of the magazines would not drop free; I called Beretta up and they sent me a new one free of charge. One great feature is that you can install night sights in about 2 minutes by removing a couple of screws. The Beretta website is a great source for accessories. Hope she enjoys it and that it serves her well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom