Big dog suprise!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Strange you should consider this a knee jerk reaction, when kids have been getting ripped up for as long as I can remember.

Many here have excused the dogs and decided that the problem is the owners. I won't argue that. So, you're saying we should do what to the owners?

I have an idea. Let's all cluck a little and wait for the next kid to get shredded.
As soon as I find the disk with my sons picks I will post them. He was attacked by a black lab. I have seen many dogs bite. The media love a pitt story, bt they could care less about a lab. Yes pitts do damage, but so do labs. I have seen both first hand.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe if you idiots researched the pit breed you would have an idea what the hell you are talking about. To say an entire breed needs to be put down is a completely asinine and makes you a *********. Pits are not naturally human aggressive and one that hasn't been abused, mistreated, inbreed by stupid breeders wont "just snap" and turn on a human.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Biggsly, yes, even Labs will attack under certain circumstances. The point is that Pits will attack with much greater recorded frequency. And, their target is, more often than not, a child. There really is a difference.

The point I think most who complain are trying to make is that something needs to be done to alter this situation. Obviously, a 6' fence ain't it. And, what good does it do to punish the owner after the child is harmed?

I'm done.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe if you idiots researched the pit breed you would have an idea what the hell you are talking about. To say an entire breed needs to be put down is a completely asinine and makes you a *********. Pits are not naturally human aggressive and one that hasn't been abused, mistreated, inbreed by stupid breeders wont "just snap" and turn on a human.
This is true. The problem is that most people "that I have seen" do not take the time to learn about a breed, before they get the dog. They just learn as they go. I have seen people who have no business owning any dog, but they do anyway. They are the ones that I end up fostering in the end, while the dum bass who had him goes and looks for a new dog that is going to be better.

Bhop

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[video]<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cxlcEmzGti0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]
[video]<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cJueekvhRDI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]
will someone pls post these the right way?
most dog bites dont get reported. but most bites by a american pit bull terrier do.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My roommate was a teddy bear and his pitbull is raised the same way. Dogs are apart of the family and they take on the attitude of the family for bad or for worse. People who want a dog that can deter criminals are not going to get a cocker spaniel.

Dogs have tendencies regardless of their care. Sure, care can influence an animals behavior but there is a certain nature to each animal. The dog I had to shoot had not been beaten or anything like that. He just liked to be territorial and chase cattle <---(all dogs like this). My renters had a big Mastiff that just barked from the porch. I have no problems with an animal like that. Now one that tries to come out after you........

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IBTL. Hasn't this been done before? AND locked???? I say don't kill the breed, castrate the dumbasses who raise them to be mean animals....... Pit Bulls or any other breed of dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom