Big dog suprise!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
99% of people who make knee jerk reactions, should not own guns.

I really don't have a dog in this fight (pun intended) owning basset hounds (the care bears of the dog world), but this statement to me may have an ounce or two of truth to it...

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could be, both of them were both rescue dogs. Beautiful dogs, normally sweet, just turned on a dime. The Dobie was a rescue also, he was a guard dog at a Salvage that did not distinguish between employees and intruders.

The great thing about the internet is the ability to show a myriad of people how truly ignorant you are. No longer do you have to wait until you meet someone for them to laugh at you and shake their heads in wonder....
just turned on a dime.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the last 4 years or so, the wife and I have fostered and worked with about 60-70 cats, and 35-45 dogs. We are members of Great Plains Mastiff Rescue, and work with the Humane Society. I have worked/fostered many breeds of dogs. Anyone that thinks that pits bite more then others, has not been around many dogs. Right now I have a Pointer, Pitt, and two miniature dachshund. All are rescues. The dachshunds are the real biters.lol People can thank the media and the people who believe everything in the media for the Pitt reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom