CA court bans US Flag on Cinco de Mayo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They aint makin me turn mine inside out neether! I done took it off insted, now I got them muchachas all drooling at that site of my American chest, I ant flipping my shirt inside out for none them suckseshunists.

Last edited:

SilencerX7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you crazy? I'd NEVER turn my shirt inside out, and I'd kick the **** out if those stupid bastards if they touched an American flag!

Good to know that we can keep an eye on you in case we want one more fella in the jail for assault and battery. Good luck holding "But... But... I kicked his ass because his dirty, Mexican fingers touched the Ol' Glory!" in court!

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Americans "of all races" told that they can not wear anything with an American flag on it in a school in America, because it offends people who do not like our country.

It has to be about racist. Let me check with MSNBC to see what they say..........

Yep.
Racist.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to know that we can keep an eye on you in case we want one more fella in the jail for assault and battery. Good luck holding "But... But... I kicked his ass because his dirty, Mexican fingers touched the Ol' Glory!" in court!

That's interesting. You defend Mexicans who threaten anyone wearing American colors, and criticize Americans for talking about protecting our flag.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Americans "of all races" told that they can not wear anything with an American flag on it in a school in America, because it offends people who do not like our country.

It has to be about racist. Let me check with MSNBC to see what they say..........

Yep.
Racist.

Yep. The most ridiculous thing I've heard of since " if you don't like Obamacare you're racist".

Latest posts

Top Bottom