Directions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An old man and woman were married for many years. Whenever there was a confrontation, yelling could be heard deep into the night.

The old man would shout, “When I die, I will dig my way up and out of the grave and come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!”

Neighbors feared him, and the old man liked the fact that he was feared. To everyone’s relief, he died of a heart attack when he was 98 and his wife had a closed casket at the funeral.

After the burial, her neighbors, concerned for her safety, asked “Aren’t you afraid he may indeed be able to dig his way out of the grave and haunt you for the rest of your life?”

The wife said, “Let him dig. I had him buried face down, and I know he won’t ask for directions.”

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
An old wealthy man was dying, so he told his wife to put his most prized possessions in the attic, so he could take them on the way out after he passed. So after he had died, she went up to check on his stuff. Upon finding it all there, she remarked to a family member: "I told him he should have put it in the basement!"

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An old man and woman were married for many years. Whenever there was a confrontation, yelling could be heard deep into the night.

The old man would shout, “When I die, I will dig my way up and out of the grave and come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!”

Neighbors feared him, and the old man liked the fact that he was feared. To everyone’s relief, he died of a heart attack when he was 98 and his wife had a closed casket at the funeral.

After the burial, her neighbors, concerned for her safety, asked “Aren’t you afraid he may indeed be able to dig his way out of the grave and haunt you for the rest of your life?”

The wife said, “Let him dig. I had him buried face down, and I know he won’t ask for directions.”
:lmfao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom