Do you have an Espresso / Coffee Bar? Lets see!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickormate

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I enjoy espresso, been drinking it since 95 and haven't looked back.

I'll drink Americanos and Cortados etc. When the kids come over, guess who is the barista?

Attachments

• 20231224_075118.jpg
    20231224_075118.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whenever I'm in the mood for espresso, I look in the pantry for the oldest beans I've got, then put them in a skillet on high for ten minutes, while they are still smoking I put them on the garage floor and run over them with my truck. Then stir them into scalding hot water until its a tar like consistency, add 2 cups milk, 2 cups sugar. Put on some kind of funky music, find a stale cookie, put ten bucks on the table, and pretend I'm at Starbucks.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not even have a Mr Coffee let along any of this new fangled stuff. The rare times I want a cup of coffee I use instant or buy it at whatever restaurant I might be at. Wife kind of wants one of the single cup machines that will also make her hot tea.

trickormate

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not even have a Mr Coffee let along any of this new fangled stuff. The rare times I want a cup of coffee I use instant or buy it at whatever restaurant I might be at. Wife kind of wants one of the single cup machines that will also make her hot tea.
Kuerig have improved big time, I remember having one and it served its purpose.

I have a Breville 870xl well 2 of them. One at home and one in my office 😋.

If your wife likes tea, you need to order her some Rooibos tea. I had it for the first time in South Africa about a month ago and brought some back. You can get it from Amazon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom