Empty shelves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to academy in Del City on Saturday and they had zero firearms and ammo!! I couldn’t believe it. Brigadoons had 7.62 red army standard for right under $600! Ridiculous. Thankfully I stocked up on ammo.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spent 2 hours at the pistol range at Lexington WMA area yesterday and had the whole place to myself.
Not too many people want to expend their remaining ammo at the range I guess.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hoyle Creek Firearms, Meno,Ok. I have also traded a good friend of mine who is a big goose hunter 2 boxes of steel shot that I'll never shoot for 400 rds. of CCi HP 22 because he can't find any steel shot ammo. It's turning into a bartering community.
Great store. I stop in to look around when I’m up that way.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spent two hours at Red Castle gun club emptying out some AR and AK mags I’d had loaded for the last year. Not another member to be seen, saving their ammo I figured. One failure to fire out of my Arsenal . Wolf Military Classic 124. grain HP, maybe 5-8 year old ammo. Primer was dented. Didn’t touch it ‘till five minutes later with a piece of wood lath. Never seen delayed ignition and don’t want to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom