Fallon, Inhofe and Cole...Vote em Out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I just spewed my morning beverage all over my keyboard, Rick you and I may clash on somethings but this is pure gold.

Sorry about your keyboard but glad I could start your day off right. :P :P

Do not worry about the clashes, I don't. I do not take much personal unless someone makes it that way and if we all agreed we would have to be mindless robots.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry about your keyboard but glad I could start your day off right. :P :P

Do not worry about the clashes, I don't. I do not take much personal unless someone makes it that way and if we all agreed we would have to be mindless robots.

Mindless robots.....you mean Republicans and Democrats.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your lying again.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014
WASHINGTON, D.C. - U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) ranking member of Senate Armed Services Committee, today introduced S.J.Res.43, an authorization for use of force against the extremist organization that calls itself the Islamic State (IS).

Here is just one.

Show us where you get your allegations.
Sadly I can only find a couple things that Inhofe has done...and non of them are worth mention.
He did get a bill passed, it dealt with animal terrorism?

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you all not understand how to surf the interwebs?

Inhofe has sponsered or cosponsered approximately 290 resolutions and or bills during the 113th congress. Geesh first link on my first search found this. You guys need to lay the synthetic pot pipe down.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Inhofe has sponsered or cosponsered approximately 290 resolutions and or bills during the 113th congress. Geesh first link on my first search found this. You guys need to lay the synthetic pot pipe down.

I just looked at the source of the lies and didn't even waste my time with the Troll.. I just surprised his little Purple bugger eater didn't pipe in on the subject.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I guess my google foo needs work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom