Fallon, Inhofe and Cole...Vote em Out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But he didn't write any legislation. That's my beef. He's been representing Okies for 20 years in Washington. He hasn't written any legislation. He co-sponsored some insignificant trash but he hasn't done nothing. A total waste of tax dollars.

Your lying again.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014
WASHINGTON, D.C. - U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) ranking member of Senate Armed Services Committee, today introduced S.J.Res.43, an authorization for use of force against the extremist organization that calls itself the Islamic State (IS).

Here is just one.

Show us where you get your allegations.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But he didn't write any legislation. That's my beef. He's been representing Okies for 20 years in Washington. He hasn't written any legislation. He co-sponsored some insignificant trash but he hasn't done nothing. A total waste of tax dollars.
Sometimes not doing is the best course of action. We sent him to Washington to not do anything. Twenty years later, any thing he has not yet not done was never worth not doing. Give him a chance.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Your lying again.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014
WASHINGTON, D.C. - U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) ranking member of Senate Armed Services Committee, today introduced S.J.Res.43, an authorization for use of force against the extremist organization that calls itself the Islamic State (IS).

Here is just one.

Show us where you get your allegations.

Remember the lil "I'm just a bill" tune? A resolution isn't nothing like a bill that turns into a law.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That is just what we need more laws... Don't you think we have enough on the books now? Hell if we would use a couple of them we would not have this immigration issue now. Send there asses back if they crossed illegally.

See Ignerntbend post. After 20 years Jim Inhofe should have written a National Concealed Carry law. He has had plenty of time to write or rewrite a immigration bill.

But nope...he's too busy doing church stuff and writing "bomb them" resolutions.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
See Ignerntbend post. After 20 years Jim Inhofe should have written a National Concealed Carry law. He has had plenty of time to write or rewrite a immigration bill.

But nope...he's too busy doing church stuff and writing "bomb them" resolutions.

Boy toy are dense... We have Immigration laws on the books now but no one will enforce them. I have an IDEA WHY DON'T WE HAVE A LAW TO ENFORCE THE LAWS WE DON'T ENFORCE?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Boy toy are dense... We have Immigration laws on the books now but no one will enforce them. I have an IDEA WHY DON'T WE HAVE A LAW TO ENFORCE THE LAWS WE DON'T ENFORCE?

That's my point about Inhofe the 20 year Oklahoma politician!!! Immigration didn't become a problem yesterday, it hasn't been enforced in decades. Why hasn't our esteemed DO NOTHING senator addressed this and took the lead on a important issue???

Why vote for him if he ain't gonna do nothing?

Latest posts

Top Bottom