"Git off mah land!"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boatcephus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I find this ironic. I live "in the city" and would NEVER try to find loopholes in the law to trespass. Dunno if it's mih sitee thinkin but I guess I just understand and RESPECT what land ownership means?

That's what I'm thinking; he can have the place. I can ride ATVs and shoot around my own property. It's not like I have to load up and make a special trip somewhere just to plink or dust some skeet. That would be a special kind of misery.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something about this just doesn't sit well with me. Why would someone that you know give you permission all these years to use that area but just out of the blue he tells you to get off and not use it anymore. Something had to happen, what the entire story buddy? Did you bang his daughter behind his back or something like that?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what I'm thinking; he can have the place. I can ride ATVs and shoot around my own property. It's not like I have to load up and make a special trip somewhere just to plink or dust some skeet. That would be a special kind of misery.

Seems to me if you liked YOUR land so much you wouldn't be so upset and trying to sneak into his.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something about this just doesn't sit well with me. Why would someone that you know give you permission all these years to use that area but just out of the blue he tells you to get off and not use it anymore. Something had to happen, what the entire story buddy? Did you bang his daughter behind his back or something like that?

BAHHAAHAHAAAA!

Now we're getting somewhere... the farmer's daughter clause.

Boatcephus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@RaysZ71 - He sold it 2 years ago to a different neighbor. The permissions were not inherited, it would seem. No posted signs or indication there was a change in ownership. So actually I unwittingly transgressed for a couple years.

@GMThunder - My land is all open country. Shootin' skeers the horses, doesn't bother the cattle much though. When shooting down into the creek from the bank I don't have to worry about bullet travel and background. Bonus whenever it floods - there's new target deposits. And it's much more interesting terrain to ride on/through because it changes throughout the year.

The hawtness of the daughter is totally beside the point.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why I encourage everyone to vote democrat in the next election (if there is one). We'll see an end to these people who "own" our old stomping grounds. Because, it's like, nobody "owns" the earth, Man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom