Hobbies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dammit; I keep accidentally responding to threads that make me an ass if I dont respond to the OP too.

I only have two real hobbies. Hunting and fishing. Those are the only “frivolities” I will always make space for.

If given the time: I love to cook, grow and mow nice grass (TTTF, not MJ), collect and shoot guns, refinish old wood, throw knives/tomahawks, and find fossils/arrowheads. Im also partial to sex with my wife, bourbon and bbq. Anything else you want to know you have to subscribe to my onlyfans. @magdumponme

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What’s gonna happen to that f-250? Any chance you haven’t priced used vehicles recently?
I have priced used vehicles. Mine would be a top of the line used one that would draw good money to put toward the new one. 2020 Lariat with all the bells and whistles are in high demand. Thinking about stepping up to the King Ranch in the 350.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have priced used vehicles. Mine would be a top of the line used one that would draw good money to put toward the new one. 2020 Lariat with all the bells and whistles are in high demand. Thinking about stepping up to the King Ranch in the 350.
This is probably the wrong place to inform you, but from what you’re telling me, it sounds like all you can get for that truck is a 2013 Toyota tundra with 292,113 miles. It’s an extended cab and 4x4 and ready to accept any aftermarket front bumper you want. I’ll be at hwy 60/i35 whenever you’re ready.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m not loyal to any brand. I happen to have a ram 3500 with a Cummins. But I do love the fords too. I just like having a full size truck. Nothing like it. Also I own a mini truck so I truly don’t make any sense lol

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not loyal to any brand. I happen to have a ram 3500 with a Cummins. But I do love the fords too. I just like having a full size truck. Nothing like it. Also I own a mini truck so I truly don’t make any sense lol
I was in love with my 1995 Tacoma that I sold about 5 years ago with 360,000 miles on it. Zero repair issues....none.
I saw it yesterday still on the road. Started to follow the guy to see if he would stop and let me know how many miles were on it now, but had other issues that were more important. I know who owns it now, but don't know how to contact him. Son of a friend that was killed in a motorcycle accident.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is probably the wrong place to inform you, but from what you’re telling me, it sounds like all you can get for that truck is a 2013 Toyota tundra with 292,113 miles. It’s an extended cab and 4x4 and ready to accept any aftermarket front bumper you want. I’ll be at hwy 60/i35 whenever you’re ready.
Well, I sold a Tundra that I loved with 30K miles on it to get this F-250 because we changed RV's and needed the additional weight capacity for the RV. The 250 is marginal to remain road legal for the pin weight we have now. We want to make sure we are legal in weight loading if an accident or something happens. There have been some legal issues with some folks found to be overloaded after an accident, and they lost a lot of money.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t even know how to address you. You “substitute” beef with some sort of gourd sautéed in olive oil.

Wife can't eat it, some kind of allergy. Sometimes I substitute a layer of chorizo. I eat plenty of beef, however, it's usually when we eat out. The squash and/or chorizo is really good in the lasagna!

Latest posts

Top Bottom