Home security system ?s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sixseven - Thanks for the info. When they came by I did a bunch of research and at the time I wasnt going to touch them with a ten foot pole. They had horrible reviews on everything I could find. The main complaint was their billing and contracts. The average cost per month was approx 70 or so with 7 year contracts or something crazy like that. Everyone said that the equipment was excellent.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We use TnT too. Have been very pleased with them. When we have accidentally set off the alarm, they have called very quickly to verify the situation.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
sixseven - Thanks for the info. When they came by I did a bunch of research and at the time I wasnt going to touch them with a ten foot pole. They had horrible reviews on everything I could find. The main complaint was their billing and contracts. The average cost per month was approx 70 or so with 7 year contracts or something crazy like that. Everyone said that the equipment was excellent.

They use equipment called 2 gig. http://www.2gig.com/ we install it as well. you can do a google search and see youtube vids on it. its pretty cool stuff

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am in Norman OK. I have existing system, contract up and want to upgrade system. What company would you recommend? I will look into TNT

Latest posts

Top Bottom