Irritating armslist transaction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sundance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You what the definition of "like new in box" is? A gun that I brand new in the box. Never fired since leaving The factory. There is nothing like new except a new one. That is like saying they are like a virgin but not. I cleaned it really good it is born again new in box.

My opinion "LNIB" indicates low round count and in excellent condition. You buy something try it out and find its not for you so you want to sell it and try something different. It's like new minus a few rounds put down the barrel. As far as the virgin thing depending on how well the first time went she may still feel like one. Haha

Sundance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was more concerned with how mad he got than with the condition being misrepresented. He seemed like the kind of guy that was hard on everything and everyone though. I'll be buying new or from established members from now. Don't need some psycho running me over or worse.

Yea that's not cool at all! Buyers have the right to say no thanks. Glad you walked away unscathed. Most of my dealings on armslist have been good.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As far as the dozen or so FTF's with OSA members goes, they are some of the nicest folks I have ever met...period.

Armlist rules.
1. Registered members only.
2. Insist on meeting during daylight hours at a public place. China Mart lots work good for me.
3. Make all terms clear before meeting.

I have been pretty lucky with Armslist I suppose, but a couple of them have been a little off center, so to speak.

Just use common sense, and remember...If its too good to be true, it probably isn't.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite are the "Custom" Ar-15's for $2000. Del-ton plastic lower, gun show BCG, 17" barrel with Red Jacket FH, UTG rail, Durakote (Krylon-cote) and on and on and on.

Scottydog

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as the dozen or so FTF's with OSA members goes, they are some of the nicest folks I have ever met...period.

This, for sure!

Of the dozen or so that actually got to the inspection stage from members here, I have always had a good transaction. However, some have not made it to the inspection stage with, most of the time, not connecting well or some even have been almost rude with they way they responded (which resulted in my not going forward with even a look as a buyer).

cfw2000

Marksman
Reaction score
I agree about the caliber of people on this forum. I've had about a dozen or so gun transactions with members and they're some of the most genuine people and interesting to talk to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom