Local gun shops who WON'T answer phones!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally will not go to a shop that wont answer the phone. I live an hour from everything so theres no way I will drive at least two hours hoping they will be open or have what I want. Now if it is also something like a machine shop and cant answer then I get it. But if I leave a message with no return then I'm out. I've been in a gun store in Norman and I was the only customer in there. The phone started ringing and I told the guy I dont mind if he answers the phone. He said he will not answer any calls and they can just leave a message. I never been back.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For me it's simple, if they don't have time, or clear answering/door messages for new customers I don't go there. Problem solved.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Don't you understand that most LGS operators don't care if you won't do business with them. There are plenty of idiots that will put up with their bs so they are not about to start worrying about someone that actually expects them to run a business in a professional manner.

If they gave a damn, it would ruin their reputation. :D

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure how you could get much clearer than this.

i576.photobucket.com_albums_ss208_havsummfun_Capture_zpsloglhbp0.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom