Looking for a Good Gun Smith In Tulsa and up to Welch (I did't find a place to post t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acelungger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This might need to be deleted or moved, I could not find a better place to post this? I have 2 rifle builds and I have came to a stop because it is time for a Pro to finish putting the barrel in a new reciever and set the head space.
Greg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
donald franson AKA "honeybee" here on the forum. he has done work for me and many others. don and his wife are very busy but its foir a reason,they're good!
send him a pm or check out his storefront

C

CaxaskeyGuqakeyle

Fantastic weblog and that i really adore it's articles. I'll definitely be book-marking these pages and also referring to that once again soon and one more thing On my pal's forums they've extra me personally on their own discussion board rolls, yet my very own always is located at the end with the checklist and doesn't checklist after i publish want it does for some individuals. Is mtss is a environment I must change or possibly mtss is a choice they've produced?

Latest posts

Top Bottom