Mustang Pawn & Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Braggs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've been there many times. The staff is kinda serious but still friendly enough for business. I frequented the store months before the buying frenzy of November-Present. They had hundreds of guns all around the store available to purchase. Now the shelves seem bare except for strictly hunting gear & long guns.

They have a large room in the back that has guns lining all the walls but don't appear to be for sale. Maybe that's their "private collection" and the store is a "front" to help justify their own buying habit? (can't say I haven't considered it myself, ha!)

Braggs

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a good store. I don't know that I'd consider them a bargain though. But in the internet age, who is? Their customer service is pretty good though. My brother recently had a break in. They stole most of his guns and of course he didn't have the serial numbers. smh. But one of the pricier guns that was unique had been purchased from Mustang guns back in the late 80s to early 90s. My bro didn't think anything of it and was in there one day chatting up the sales guy and mentioned it. The guy remembered the gun due to it's uniqueness and was able to dig up the serial number! It was pretty cool of them. And it was definitely above and beyond.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have a large room in the back that has guns lining all the walls but don't appear to be for sale. Maybe that's their "private collection" and the store is a "front" to help justify their own buying habit? (can't say I haven't considered it myself, ha!)

Braggs
it's a pawn shop, they have to store the pawned guns some where.
The owner is a multimillionaire who made his money running a private army in west africa during the diamond wars

sting75ray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been there many times. The staff is kinda serious but still friendly enough for business. I frequented the store months before the buying frenzy of November-Present. They had hundreds of guns all around the store available to purchase. Now the shelves seem bare except for strictly hunting gear & long guns.

Braggs

The guns back there are for sale you just have to ask. Every time I go in there I always ask to go into the back room and look around. 6 years ago I bought a nice little Model 12 20ga off the shelf in the back room.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a good store, and the guys that work there make it a regular stop for me (and many others). But if you're looking for cheap prices, it isn't for you.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it's a pawn shop, they have to store the pawned guns some where.
The owner is a multimillionaire who made his money running a private army in west africa during the diamond wars

Is that really true?

I like the place, their prices are decent and they've always been friendly. Their service is what keeps me coming back.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are good people. They spent several months looking for an extractor for me from some place that they already had an order to save on shipping.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that really true?

I like the place, their prices are decent and they've always been friendly. Their service is what keeps me coming back.

Colonel Everett Randall Thomas, myself and atlest one other board member here were involved in his organization. but thats all i'll say on this forum,probably said too much already

RT66

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Colonel Everett Randall Thomas, myself and atlest one other board member here were involved in his organization. but thats all i'll say on this forum,probably said too much already

Wow...I thought I knew Randy pretty well. It appears that UC boy has some secrets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom