Mustang Pawn & Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a Mossberg from them a few years ago. Their prices are okay but I usually can find better elsewhere. Their service is so-so depending on who you get to deal with, but usually it's a bunch old guys sitting around shooting the **** and a young mall ninja who makes you feel like an inconvenience when you ask to see a gun. That said, if you get the owner you're in good shape. I would recommend not taking the gamble though and just going to Sooner State where they are always friendly and always the cheapest around.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least they answer the phone when you call...some other local gun stores don't now and at least one local store never really has.

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've bought a few things from them. I did notice that their ruger 10/22s were higher priced than other places I've shopped at. They had a great selection of new and used pistol mags at good prices. I love the interior of their store. It's really cool looking. The owner and employes are friendly and helpful too. I really like this place.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've bought a couple of rifles from them great guys to deal with and I order most all of my zeiss stuff from them. They are the cheapest around on that stuff. All the guns in the side room are for sale had my eye on a slick pre 64 mdl 70 back there for a bit now prob need to pull the trigger so to speak before someone else does. Cheap they aren't fair they are. And they stock cooper rifles and can order a weatherby whenever you're ready. Good service just don't try and stop by at noon. They'll be locked up tighter than a hookers heart.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to frequent that shop when I worked at seagate. I bought/traded a few guns. My last bow I bought there. It's been close to 20 years now since I was there. But back then they were a decent place to shop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom