Shopping experience @ Crest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amerykan

Marksman
Reaction score
Nope, I quit late last year.

No, I actually started working there the day after I turned 16, I was there for about 5 months as a sacker, then due to the people I knew in upper management, I was promoted to the manager of the damaged goods department. My job was to keep track of the items that got damaged in the store, and send off all the required paper work to insure we got credit for them. and finally donate them to the local food bank. I did that for 2 years, then I was promoted to office manager/customer service manager. I did that for almost 3 years, then I got promoted to Operations manager, which was basically an assistant store manager, except for there was 3 of us with that title. The job was too much stress for not enough pay so I quit

Was this before or after you sold Harleys, became a Sheriff Deputy, and Did the undercover work? Or are you an undercover Harley riding Sheriff Deputy posing as a Crest Manager?

Almost 2 years + almost 3 years = Almost 5 years....not 6 years. You sir, are damaged goods.

Doesn't it suck when you tell so many lies that you can't keep up with them anymore?

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw a similar scenario at WM today. A guy with 3 shopping carts full of beer in 12 packs and a 4th full of microwave pizzas. Figured he was having a party or something, until I heard him mention that he was buying beer for his bar West of Cement. Seemed odd to me that someone would pay retail until I recalled that the bar in question was the one where a guy got his throat slashed last year and they lost their liquor license.

Yeah. I knew that guy. The perpetrator that is!!
He is still in the can- where he belongs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom