So I see everyone is selling stuff for the big show, but...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is anyone reserving that special item to take up there and try to get more than you can on this board? :D

I'm not gonna lie, I'm thinking of taking my all-German Sig P228R up there and asking too much for it - I wouldn't do that on this board, but I'm seeing them dry up and the price is looking rather nice on them, so I may have to part ways with it (I've been considering it anyways since I always default to my CZ P-01 for carry anymore and the Sig just sits pretty in the safe).

I considered selling my Whisper Creek bow the other day, but I can't make myself do it (despite the fact that I'm too weak to pull the string back on it and haven't ever used it for anything serious and probably never will).

Its down to the Sig or the Sabre Defense M4, and I don't think I can sell that bad-boy at this point (plus the market for ARs sucks right now).

Post up if you've got a little trinket that you're planning on hauling up that way.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nope, was going to take some stuff up there, but it all sold already!

Hey are you doing breakfast before you go man? I might be interested if some of us southern boys are planning on meeting up before or during (or even after) the show provided my schedule permits (LDP4570 - that's you too - I owe you for that Gerber).

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep - I'm taking a 3" S&W 625 that I offered on here for $100+ less than others which sold on Gunbroker, but no one here wanted to (or could) take advantage of the offer. So I'm going to put it on the table at the show at market value.

My other stuff will be priced at the going rates. Not out to make a profit, but rather to pass along opportunities to folks who might not have had the chance :)

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I'd have to talk to my better half, but we may be up for that. I'd sure like to. I enjoyed it when a bunch of OSAer's met at IHOP for breakfast a year or so ago.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a pair of XDMs and maybe a Steyr I'm thinking of trading but I honestly hate haggling at the shows.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They need to change the dates. Fall show=deer season. Spring show=turkey season. See if you can talk them into changing the dates to fit my schedule while you're there. :thanku:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They need to change the dates. Fall show=deer season. Spring show=turkey season. See if you can talk them into changing the dates to fit my schedule while you're there. :thanku:

Isn't the deer season ongoing during that time? It's not the start of any deer season that I know of - archery has been going on a while, ML just ended, and rifle season isn't till the following weekend. So it's not like a person hasn't had or won't have plenty of opportunity to go hunting and still be able to attend one day of the show :)

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am selling all of my gun related items.

Colt Cobra 38 (colt's version of an airweight)
Sig P230
Leupold Spotting Scope

Not sure why I have a spotting scope for pistols. :screwy:

Latest posts

Top Bottom