Trump is a fascist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More heat than light atm in the country and in this discussion. The consternation is understandable in the aftermath of the recent massacre. We might do better to ask Muslim Americans what their solution to the problem of terrorism is. And follow up with some hard questions. At present we just have a sound bite competition.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The liberal media really likes to tell their own story don't they. I won't voice my opinion about trump because I don't have a strong opinion about him either way. Mr. President says this kind of hate speech is what turns Muslims into terrorists. Trump isn't going to stop talking about them, many people don't want them here and they probably are not going to stop talking about them. Seems to me that inviting 10,000 plus Muslim refugees who are only coming here because they have no place left to go is inviting a war on your own front lawn. I hope you guys who are inviting them here with open arms can live with that, specifically, you guys who have kid's and grandkids. I have no skin in this game so to speak. Whatever happens, happens and it will happen. I hope your offspring enjoy the legacy you are leaving them.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dudes, calm down! Isn't the election still a year away? Who knows whatz gonna happen in that amount of time. In the mean time Trump needs to keep talking? At least he's got people engaged and thinking about what is going on here.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a feeling Trump is going to slip up and call Hillary a c*nt on TV soon. I used to think that would end it for him, but it might clench it the way things are going.

OK. This has all been entertaining but this did it for me! I'm voting for RidgeHunter! If he refuses, let's do what Lewis Black said to do in a past election. You know, the chimpanzee thing. Where you blindfold the chimp, put a parachute on him and throw him out of an airplane over the US somewhere. The first person he touches is president???!!!

I don't think Trump is a fascist, certainly not in the true definition of fascism. What I do think is that he has a very interesting, none political, approach to getting things corrected in this country. He's a doer, a problem solver. He's used to getting things done in the most direct manner...looks like most the time he's not too concerned about who he irritates in accomplishing a task. I'm OK with that because I don't take it personal. If he can fix a lot of the issues in the country that all of the politically correct folks have not been able to correct for a number of presidents. I really don't care how he does it. There may be compromises by all or any of the inhabitants of this country and any time during the Trumping back to "correctness".

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dudes, calm down! Isn't the election still a year away? Who knows whatz gonna happen in that amount of time. In the mean time Trump needs to keep talking? At least he's got people engaged and thinking about what is going on here.

Who's not calm? This country has been headed down the drain since roughly the time my dad was born....the 1930s. Got another boost toward the sewer in the 60s. Stating that it's all coming home to roost is hardly alarmist, it's more like watching glacier scrape clean the earth....painfully slow, yet inevitable.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read an article that explained that "the donald" had just put everyone who felt the need to pipe up about his "plan" solidly to the left of himself.

He effectively staked out the far right side and painted almost all the others as "Obummer -lite". Plenty shrewd.

The author suggested the other candidates spend a few hours with "The Art of the Deal"; probably not bad advice......

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who's not calm? This country has been headed down the drain since roughly the time my dad was born....the 1930s.
I cant agree with that. Back in the 30, 40, 50...we were doing well. The US was a leader on all sorts of fronts. People could afford a nice house and a couple carpet munchers on dads salary alone. Kids were taught manners by the mom because she stayed home with them until they were older. Wages were good, life was good.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cant agree with that. Back in the 30, 40, 50...we were doing well. The US was a leader on all sorts of fronts. People could afford a nice house and a couple carpet munchers on dads salary alone. Kids were taught manners by the mom because she stayed home with them until they were older. Wages were good, life was good.

The process of downward spiral was started, it is now being felt. (FDR just got the tip in......LBJ gave it a thrust, and you know the rest)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL. Obama didn't do anything to divide the GOP or divide the country. They did that on their own. He's hardly the radical leftist he's been continually made out to be.

The GOP haves (RINO's) cause the rift between the GOP have nots. The country is divided along ideological lines (faux-liberals vs. faux conservatives). All Obama has done is absolutely noting to enable unity. If anything, he's used it to further his own agenda, which is not for the benefit of the country.

Like always. I never claimed to have moral high ground. I just like talking **** about fawktards.

I can respect that. We might not be that far apart (except for the Democrat thing). Perhaps you'd like to take a look at my life philosophy? It's called "I hate people". It's pretty universal and applies to just about every effed up situation we see on the news.

The liberal media really likes to tell their own story don't they. I won't voice my opinion about trump because I don't have a strong opinion about him either way. Mr. President says this kind of hate speech is what turns Muslims into terrorists. Trump isn't going to stop talking about them, many people don't want them here and they probably are not going to stop talking about them. Seems to me that inviting 10,000 plus Muslim refugees who are only coming here because they have no place left to go is inviting a war on your own front lawn. I hope you guys who are inviting them here with open arms can live with that, specifically, you guys who have kid's and grandkids. I have no skin in this game so to speak. Whatever happens, happens and it will happen. I hope your offspring enjoy the legacy you are leaving them.

Obama is smart in vilifying Trump's rhetoric, because it misdirects the stupid masses from the fact that propping up dictatorial fascist murderers for oil and natural gas is what creates terrorists. Both Republican and Democrat politicians have a solid hand in that machine. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom