Tulsa PD shoots unarmed black man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only that it's a possibility and should be heavily scrutinized. Wouldn't be the first time, wouldn't be the last

Exactly! Parking your car in the middle of the road believing that it was gong to blow up is absolutely normal behavior when "coming home from school." Not to mention most PCP abusers don't really repeat addictive behavior. I'm sure it was possible they could've planted evidence the other times he was arrested and convicted.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agree 100%, but I don't think the state has the money to do that.
It's left to the defendants attorney to be the third party.

I have had blood work several times in the last year. The expense is in no way cost prohibitive, especially when so much is on the line. We call these efforts "due diligence", government calls these efforts unnecessary.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good point, those with drug abuse and domestic violence in their history's are the least likely to be recidivists. They're known for their level headed-ness, and good judgment.

Don't forget predictable behavior.

Yet Crutcher's family finds this lab result to be "immaterial" to the case and Kunzweiler's comments yesterday on anticipating this autopsy result when filing the manslaughter charge makes it appear that he agrees with them. I think it adds a significant load to his burden of proof but IANAL. The defense certainly appears to have a significant lever as they prepare for the preliminary hearing. I know that's normally a foregone conclusion and a formality to move the process along. It might prove interesting this time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom