Tulsa Officer Acquitted of Killing Unarmed Black Man Holds Police Shooting 'Survival' Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's now history and they need to forget it!

I think saying it's history and that they need to forget it seems a bit harsh. Justified shooting or not, they did lose a family member. That's tough. I'd be pissed too. Not saying it's right or wrong, but there are real people who suffered a loss.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think saying it's history and that they need to forget it seems a bit harsh. Justified shooting or not, they did lose a family member. That's tough. I'd be pissed too. Not saying it's right or wrong, but there are real people who suffered a loss.

This. This is a different world than the one I grew up in. Back in the day you suffered you losses in private. Today people wear their grief like some kind of Boy Scout badge. I don't think it's healthy but to each their own.

Regardless of how you feel about the shooting and what transpired after, she is probably the most qualified person in the state to talk about how to handle yourself and the media circus, internal investigation process and possible civil actions that sometimes happen. I'd rather take advice from her than Jerome Ersland.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It does indeed sound harsh but some things are better left alone than to be regurgitated repeatedly. We've all lost family members and live has to go on, that's what they'd want us to do. Too many people live in the past and what was done to them and it's unhealthy. I'm not mean, I'm realistic, I've had a lot of bad life experiences myself and don't like for people to bring them up, it's not good for anyone to live in the past.

Latest posts

Top Bottom