Tulsa Officer Acquitted of Killing Unarmed Black Man Holds Police Shooting 'Survival' Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.newsweek.com/tulsa-poli...oting-terence-crutcher-survival-class-1093039

Entitled, "Surviving the Aftermath of a Critical Incident," Shelby's class aims to teach law enforcement how to deal with "many of the legal, financial, physical and emotional challenges" that come as a result of officer-involved shootings. The classes started at the Tulsa County Sheriff's Office Tuesday.

This should be a fun discussion.

Last edited:

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With today's society, I'm surprised we haven't seen classes like this already. In fact, they should be teaching all officers how to lock down their social media, protect their family's identity, etc.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With today's society, I'm surprised we haven't seen classes like this already. In fact, they should be teaching all officers how to lock down their social media, protect their family's identity, etc.
Non-LEO have access to these classes as well. A lot of folks after a shooting should follow that advice instead of answering questions to news reporters and even answering questions asked by LEO at the scene. You might have to spend the night or two in the slammer, but beyond saying, Officer, that person tried to kill me, and I had to defend myself, then STFU until your attorney shows up. Officers aren't required to make an official statement for 48 hours when they are involved in a shooting, and we aren't either.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Non-LEO have access to these classes as well. A lot of folks after a shooting should follow that advice instead of answering questions to news reporters and even answering questions asked by LEO at the scene. You might have to spend the night or two in the slammer, but beyond saying, Officer, that person tried to kill me, and I had to defend myself, then STFU until your attorney shows up. Officers aren't required to make an official statement for 48 hours when they are involved in a shooting, and we aren't either.
Roger that. Zip that **** up.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Class over, give Dennis your money

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Small unmarked bills please.

How many do you want Dennis?

www.wakeolda.com_images_election2000_clinton3dollarbill.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom