Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i dont know if anyones said this but it can be at the police station well before you get your letter so you mite start checking with them after about 30 days...:teach:

ODglock27

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a kinda off topic-ish question... I completed my CCL Safety class and am going to do the application next. Is there any way to run my background so I make sure I include everything. I can only think of one charge I had, but I want to make absolutely sure before I drop 100.00 on it.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a kinda off topic-ish question... I completed my CCL Safety class and am going to do the application next. Is there any way to run my background so I make sure I include everything. I can only think of one charge I had, but I want to make absolutely sure before I drop 100.00 on it.

if you wanna pay you can do a background check on the internet. Just google it.

ODglock27

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea I did come across those but was wondering if anyone had any other ideas. I mean i'm about 99% sure I only have the one charge, but for some reason I am wanting to know everything...

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea I did come across those but was wondering if anyone had any other ideas. I mean i'm about 99% sure I only have the one charge, but for some reason I am wanting to know everything...

I was told "if in doubt write it out" by a lawyer. So just put it on there. If it's not important they'll ignore it. If it is important and you don't put it on there, you'll get denied regardless. So just write it down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom