Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKWalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I received my renewed license today, less than 60 days turn around time. The new license is lighter in color and says "Handgun License" instead of "Concealed Weapon License" like the old one.

OV1kenobi

Marksman
Reaction score
Just picked up mine today from the Rogers County Sheriff's Department. Sixty-seven days from when the O.S.B.I. charged my credit card, seventy-three days total. However, the date on the license was ten days ago. BTW, didn't wait to get a letter - I simply called just to check. The lady on the phone told me they just got a bunch of them in (it looked like it, too!)

So, if you live in Rogers County and applied around when I did (June 14th) you might want to check even though you might not have gotten your letter yet.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I received my renewed license today, less than 60 days turn around time. The new license is lighter in color and says "Handgun License" instead of "Concealed Weapon License" like the old one.

Intereseting, mine says concealed weapon license.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

How about giving us a look at the new license design? You could burn a copy of it, then mark out the personal info [Picture, license #, Name, Address and such] with a black marker, then photo or scan the copy into your computer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom