Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i was under the impression that the SO calls you to pick it up?

I was told it would be mailed as well by the Sheriff's office when I filled out my application. Mine should be arriving around 10 days from now.

The law was changed last year so permits are now mailed to the address on the application.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Girlfriend and I turned ours in the same day on December 17th. Mine was accepted 1/09 at the OSBI.
Not sure when hers was accepted but she got her license today. Issued 03/05.
Lucky haha I wonder why we didn't get ours at the same time, we both are 21 and have never even had a speeding ticket much less anything else. Ohwell, maybe tomorrow. My life is in her hands til then!

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm confused. I read here that they mail the license to you but the Tulsa county sherrif office says they mail a letter. Are any of you that got them in the mail live in Tulsa county?
The letter information you have is "old news" and out of date. OSBI mails your permit directly to you, via first class USPS, to the address on your application.

One of my sons just recently received his SDA card. He was almost exactly 90 days out, after receipt of the complete application packet by OSBI. He is out of Tulsa county.

Latest posts

Top Bottom