GIVEAWAY: .45 ACP Keyring - PICKING TWO WINNERS - ENTER HERE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which bullet do you prefer in a .45 ACP Keyring ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's that time again! Oklahoma Shooters Association members, this is your chance to win. Last week we had 99 entries and cvrx4 was the WINNER of a .308 Bullet Pen. Congratulations!

VOTE in the poll to enter. I use the names from the voting to populate the random picker, NOT the posts in the thread. This week's poll is which type of .45 ACP bullet you prefer in a keyring, the standard 230 FMJ round nose -or- the 230 JHP like an XTP bullet, Golden Saber or whatever.

I'll be mixing up the giveaways every week to keep it fresh, so make sure you check every Monday for a new giveaway thread. I'll keep the link posted in my signature as well.

This week's giveaway is TWO .45 ACP Keyrings. That's right, there will be TWO winners chosen so your chances are doubled this week! They are solidly crafted of your choice in nickel or brass cases with a 230 grain Horndady FMJ bullet. You guys asked for it in the last keyring giveaway with your overwhelming amount of support for the .45 ACP, so here it is. Wear it proudly and let the MIGHTY PEN co help you show that you support the 2nd Amendment!

Rules are simple:

1. You must be an OSA member.

2. VOTE in the poll. Your VOTE is your entry. You can post in the thread all you wish or not at all, that's just for fun, but your VOTE is the only entry for the giveaway.

3. The entry timeframe will run this entire next week from now until the evening of Sunday, October 2nd. On that Sunday night at 10pm, the entry period will close and I'll use a randompicker.com again as a publicly verifiable method of choosing the winning post number. The winner will be posted sometime Sunday night after 10pm.

4. If you reside in Tulsa area, I can meet the winner to deliver. Otherwise, you'll need to provide me with a shipping address or pick it up sometime when you're over this way.

That's it...

I'm happy to be supporting OSA and hope you'll all visit the website at www.theMIGHTYPENcompany.com where you can see the entire line of Bullet Pens in various calibers, .50 BMG Razors (including the new Double Edged Safty Razor), and other high quality Bullet Keyrings.

Good luck!

ps. I'll get some pics up later tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom