GIVEAWAY: Bullet Pens for January! 4 Winners - VOTE Here to Enter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which finish do you prefer in Bullet Pens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bring in a 50 bmg and I will nickle plate it for you, you can then decide how you like it.

I'll bring one in tomorrow when I drop off some more of the 300 Win Mag pens for inventory. I have both brass and nickel ones to fill the empty slots.

For those of you who don't know, if you're in Tulsa, you can swing by Franson Firearms www.fransonfirearms.com at 6813 E 15th for MIGHTY PEN products as well.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something new and fun: Hornady Zombie Z-MAX 9mm Keyring.

115 grains of Zombie killing toxic green tipped mayhem on a convenient EDC keyring.

Just in case...

First person to post the name of the classic Zombie movie where a screwdriver was used as an offensive weapon get's this very first one.

Winner can pick it up over at Franson Firearms anytime after tomorrow if you're in the greater Tulsa area or I will mail it to you if you're far far away.

They'll be available as a normal in-stock item later next week for $7.95 each.

i815.photobucket.com_albums_zz78_TulsaHMFIC_ZMAX_Keyring_9mm_ZMAX_640x480.jpg

Don't forget to vote in the poll for your chance to be one of the FOUR winners of a MIGHTY PEN on the 31st.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just took a random stab at it, figured since they used a lawnmower, might have had a screwdriver too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom