GIVEAWAY: Bullet Pens for January! 4 Winners - VOTE Here to Enter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which finish do you prefer in Bullet Pens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for participating in the January MIGHTY PEN giveaway here on OSA. I had the opportunity this month to meet a few more members out at the gun show and as usual, the OSA community and members are just great people. I'm very happy to be associated with you all.

Without further delay, there are 4 winners in this month end giveaway:

dustingaunder
Mike101650
oufan24
tcart

Congratulations to you all!

Winners, I’ll be sending you a PM for details on how to choose and receive your prizes. You basically have your choice of any of the Cross style pens that I offer.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the poll’s and another big thanks to all of those who have made purchases through the website, at Franson’s Firearms, USSA or whom I’ve had the pleasure to meet at a gun show. Your support allows me to continue the giveaways and create all kinds of functional, modern trench art that we can all appreciate.

If you're interested in the details and fairness of the selection, I used the 'Random Picker' website which has a random number generator to pick winners of contests and provide verifiable proof online. The poll voting is the entry method to allow me to enter actual names into the picker and automatically limit entries to 1 per person. The cool thing about the random picker site is that it also allows you to verify fairness by making sure your name was included in the drawing too. Remember, I'll be using poll voting as the entry method every time so even if you post in the thread, you have to vote to be included.

You can find the details here if you're interested: http://www.randompicker.com/protocol/3605x69660

www.randompicker.com_App_Themes_Default_images_seal_en1.gif

I closed the entries at 10:00pm tonight, Tulsa time and ran the picker at 10:00pm. Their website shows some crazy time, but rest assured it was all done correct. You can always search for your name in the list of entrants on the random picker website. It's the best I've found.

Thanks also to everyone who has visited the new MIGHTY PEN Facebook page and added it to your 'fan' list. I'm honored and hope that more of you will check it out too here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/the-MIGHTY-PEN-co/315665825141853

Thanks again everyone! Stay tuned in and I'll post a thread for the next MIGHTY PEN giveaway tomorrow.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the email and I sent a reply. Thanks so much. I liked your page and as soon as my pen comes, I will review it on Class 3 Designs page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom