Sooooo fing pissed at ATT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Moved recently out of the craphole apartment we were in. Found out Cox isn't available at the new place. Further find out ATT is the only provider with decent speed. Went to their website on March 1st to order, and ended up being told I would have to call to complete my order. Called the number given and then was told I would have to pay $100 up front. Didn't have the $100 right then, so called back on the 2nd when I did. Went through the order process, even gave em my cc info to pay the $100. Was told I couldn't have the internet introductory rate of $29.95 a month, and would have to settle for $34.95 intro rate. Also, they were back ordered on equipment and I wouldn't have internet until the 15th. I should expect to see a modem in the mail before then.
That leads us to today, no sign of a modem yet, so I go online to check my order status. Can't pull it up. I chat with a rep. No order has been placed! Seriously?!?!? And now they tell me they can't even give me the 12mbps service they originally told me I could have, and that 3mbps is all that is available. I feel like Lando in "The Empire Strikes Back" complete with the ATT Deathstar logo.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called them asking for internet. We went through the whole prosess before we discovered that internet wasn't available in my area.
Guess what? They already had my billing info and they started charging me for a service they couldn't provide.

It took me three months to get this situation straightened out.

Helpful hint: If you finally get in touch with an ackcheral human, as opposed to an automated human, never tell that person to suck your ath.
It's counter productive. They're only there to help.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a tmobile smart phone that has a wifi hotspot option. I pay $25 a month above my phone bill, and I get 5 Megs on 4g here in OKC. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom