Sooooo fing pissed at ATT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope they comp'd you.. A co worker had some issues with the install guy, his wife complained enough, they waived the install fee and got a couple months free..

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I worked in sales for ATT for awhile. They would encourage every single sale you could make, regardless of whether service was actually available or not. I remember badgering old ladies into new cell phone plans, convincing them that satellite doesn't go out in a storm, and that 800 kbs should be fine for streaming video and downloading.
Don't need a four line cell phone contract? Tuff tittties, I'm going to rake you over the coals for it anyway.
90 years old and you say you only need internet for email? You probably need a new Sony Ericsson, 200 channel movie package, and 12 meg dsl.
No? Tough, listen to my spiel anyway.

I remember you had to get THREE "no's" before you could stop harassing them.
I never felt like I once did an "honest" day's work the entire time I was there. Pay was phenomenal, but they can keep it. There was regularly people having to be taken away from their desk in an ambulance because of stress related heart issues. And then, they would be penalized for being away from their desk! If you had to take an extra long poop, sure enough, there was a manager coming to look for you. I hated it. Hated it.
Now I'm back to the culinary biz and much happier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom