Divorce lawyers, Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Charles Kania, or James Wirth. Both are great guys and get stuff done. If you can swing the cash, Bill Raynolds but he only takes cases that interest him and expect 5k up front. Charles and James used to work together till James opened his own firm. Both are also fathers rights advocates. James has written case law and is a extremely sharp attorney.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on how much you want to spend. With divorce lawyers, you really get what you pay for. Thiese are the best guys in town:

Joe Farris
Jim Gotwals
Brad Gundry
Scott Johnson

I've previously recommended Farris and Gotwals to members here for their friends and family and gotten back glowing reports.

If it were me, I'd invest the money and get the best.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on how much you want to spend. With divorce lawyers, you really get what you pay for. Thiese are the best guys in town:

Joe Farris
Jim Gotwals
Brad Gundry
Scott Johnson

I've previously recommended Farris and Gotwals to members here for their friends and family and gotten back glowing reports.

I agree with JB. I have several clients that are lawyers, not family law, and asked them who they would recommend, and this was the list. Client went with Grundy has was very pleased.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Joe Farris
Jim Gotwals
Brad Gundry
Scott Johnson

Thats a pretty good list. Expect to pay $250 to $350 an hour for that list at a minimum.

I can also recomend against both Jim Robertson and Allen Vaughn. The former is pretty laid back and not very agressive at all, the latter is afraid to actually go to court on anything and will try to push you to settle on things.

I have been on the opposite side of Grundy and trust me, you would rather have him for you than agaisnt you.

Heck it would be worth a couple grand to meet with each of those on that list and bare your soul, just so your ex cant hire them against you.

Last edited:

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thats a pretty good list. Expect to pay $250 to $350 an hour for that list at a minimum.

I can also recomend against both Jim Robertson and Allen Vaughn. The former is pretty laid back and not verynagressive at all, the latter is afraid to actually go to court on anything and will try to push you to settle on things.

I have been on the opposite side of Grundy and trust me, you would rather have him for you than agaisnt you.

Heck it would be worth a couple grand to meet with each of those on that list and bare your soul, just so your ex cant hire them against you.

Good thinking! Whatever you do stay away from Cordell & Cordell and Elizabeth Taylor. My EX has her and even the judge laughs at her azz...

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My advice is get an lawyer that's practicing in the county seat your going for the divorce. If Tulsa than yes a Tulsa attorney. I was just over the line and had to go to Wagoner. I hired an attorney there and it was the best advise I ever received.

These small town's don't like outsiders. I hired a small town attorney and my ex's team of high dollar attorney's lost badly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom