Any divorce attorneys here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah 9 times out of 10 if you separate it's over. There's no such thing as a trial. If she wanted separation then she didn't deserve you anyway, my friend. Be strong, buy a weight set, and work on you. You'll be a prize for the real one that comes along.
Also, they may look at 60 days worth of bank accounts. If you can, stack cash, as the kids say.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, sorry to hear of anyone going through this. Divorces were the one type of law I hated. It just seemed like it was a no-win situation for everyone involved.

I'm gonna have to disagee with Tinker Tanker on the separation thing. I left for a month or so like maybe 10 years ago. We were going through a REALLY bad patch. Me taking some time away and us both getting some breathing space to decide exactly what we wanted going forward was the best thing that has happened to our marriage so far. We had some really hard conversations that needed to happen. They wouldn't have happened if I hadn't moved out for that bit.

Nobody gets married planning on getting divorced but that doesn't mean people don't change and sometimes couples grow apart.

Since you want it to work out I certainly hope it does but figure out your hard boundaries now -- before you decide whether your marriage is worth it going forward.

Everyone I would have recommended is retired (or dead) now. 😢

I'm sorry your having to go through this. Sucks ass, that's for sure. Good luck. I'll keep you both in my thoughts.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. I want nothing more but to stay married but after four months of seperation it doesn't seem like that is going to happen.
I went through the same thing. At the time I thought it was the end of my life, but in reality, getting rid of her and getting full custody of my sons with support from her was the best thing that ever happened to me. My current wife of 34 years and my kids get along just great as she helped raise them with me in a structured atmosphere while their mother partied.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking to see if we have member here that is divorce attorney here in the OKC area that I could talk to?
Best of luck to you, and please do be aware that your social media posts will likely be gone over with a fine-tooth comb if you end up in divorce court, so be careful what you say online. Good luck!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
been married 4 times and had 40 girlfriends , there's a woman under every rock . get rid of the one that doesn't want you and start turning over rocks.

PS. I look like Sasquatch if I can do it anyone can
Dang, 40? Got any pics and phone numbers for the ones you threw back? I’ve only divorced 3 times but looking for my next girlfriend to foster until she meets the guy she likes better than me. Divorce sucks but sometimes staying sucks more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom