Any divorce attorneys here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
been married 4 times and had 40 girlfriends , there's a woman under every rock . get rid of the one that doesn't want you and start turning over rocks.

PS. I look like Sasquatch if I can do it anyone can
Quit looking under rocks, that is where the snakes are.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used some guy a few years back, EW Childers. I think he's in Moore or Norman. Don't use him, he'll get it done, but he overcharges and really halfasses everything. Also, I dont know if he does divorces, but Skip Kelly in OKC is a crook and should be avoided at all costs as well.

jhopkins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best of luck to you, and please do be aware that your social media posts will likely be gone over with a fine-tooth comb if you end up in divorce court, so be careful what you say online. Good luck!
Yeah I haven't posted anything about it other than this post, but before she blocked me from her social media I seen that she was reposting quotes that everyone would assume was going on in our marriage knowing we are separated. When I questioned her about the post she said it was about things she had seen in her parents marriage growing up, I don't think anyone is going to relate those post to something over 30 years ago.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
been married 4 times and had 40 girlfriends , there's a woman under every rock . get rid of the one that doesn't want you and start turning over rocks.

PS. I look like Sasquatch if I can do it anyone can

You do NOT look like Sasquatch!! 🤣

And one of the great regrets of my life is that the stars never lined up so I could be one of those women under a rock you turned over. 😢

😉😍😍😍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh well, I have my fantasies ... 😉😂😂😂

😇😇😇😇😇😇

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used some guy a few years back, EW Childers. I think he's in Moore or Norman. Don't use him, he'll get it done, but he overcharges and really halfasses everything. Also, I dont know if he does divorces, but Skip Kelly in OKC is a crook and should be avoided at all costs as well.

Who NOT to use is often more important to know than who to use ... 🤷

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I haven't posted anything about it other than this post, but before she blocked me from her social media I seen that she was reposting quotes that everyone would assume was going on in our marriage knowing we are separated. When I questioned her about the post she said it was about things she had seen in her parents marriage growing up, I don't think anyone is going to relate those post to something over 30 years ago.
Man bashing memes on FB are like using a megaphone to announce a woman is having marriage problems. :lmfao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom