Any divorce attorneys here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Public education should pay you to stand before and speak to every High school aged female. The changes we would see in our society would be uncountable!

I've seen plenty of men make the same mistake ... I really don't think it is a "male/female" thing as much as it is a "people pleaser/user" thing. You need to know which one you are -- I USED to be a people pleaser. He knew that and just let me do my thing instead of having a conscience and doing the right thing.

Thing is there will ALWAYS be users and pleasers. I'm not so much a pleaser any more ... And I'm much happier for it. Not so sure Grumpy can say the same but he stays so he must be getting something. 🤷

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen plenty of men make the same mistake ... I really don't think it is a "male/female" thing as much as it is a "people pleaser/user" thing. You need to know which one you are -- I USED to be a people pleaser. He knew that and just let me do my thing instead of having a conscience and doing the right thing.

Thing is there will ALWAYS be users and pleasers. I'm not so much a pleaser any more ... And I'm much happier for it. Not so sure Grumpy can say the same but he stays so he must be getting something. 🤷
Please....go on

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please....go on

Lol ... None of you guys have ever spent WAY too much time trying to snag that pretty little thing that wanted nothing to do with you? 🤷

People are assholes. Last time I checked "people" covered ALL the genders. (Before I dig an even deeper hole ... @RickN will NEVER let it go! 😉) I don't have all the answers. All I know is what I've seen in my few "tender" years on this planet. 😂

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
been married 4 times and had 40 girlfriends , there's a woman under every rock . get rid of the one that doesn't want you and start turning over rocks.

PS. I look like Sasquatch if I can do it anyone can
Dude! One night rentals do not count as a girlfriend! 😉

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats funny right there. It's like introducing your 'current' wife.
I call her the "Current and Future wife." Been married twice, 7 girlfriends, do not intend or expect an 3rd or 8th. And hope to spend the rest of our days with this one. Even if I have to cook, wash dishes, and clean the chamber pot.

Wasn't easy. Been separated several times, due to military obligations, had financial woes, and discussed divorce & death. She knows me better than I know myself, and I feel incomplete when we are separated. I know her pretty good, too. She has a weakness for tea served in Miazaki themed Noritaki fine china, and I try to indulge her. She lets me collect & use machine tools. Where am I gonna find a better deal than that? Don't tell me, don't wanna know!

But some times you do need to get yourself gone. If I'd tried to stay with my ex after the 8th year, the best I could have hoped for was a couple decades in Ft. Leavenworth. Or maybe life without parole.

Latest posts

Top Bottom