Tulsa rally / cookout to show city council what preemption means...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Previous thread about this issue

We are putting together an event in Tulsa to be held sometime this month. Time is short. Please come read this planning thread on OKOCA's forum (opencarry.org's Oklahoma forum) and comment either in that thread, or here if you don't want to sign up for a forum membership.

Please remember what the objectives are. We want to make some noise, show Tulsa what peaceful carry looks like, get some positive media attention, get some families together and enjoy a Spring day, and educate the city council on the meaning of preemption.

Many OSA people indicated they would attend. I'm holding you to that. Please let us know if you have access to a large trailer mounted cooker, or could help with food or drinks. OKOCA has some budget for this event, but it's not unlimited.

Onslow

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would like to help.
I'm not signing up for anything but please PM me with what you need from me and when and where so I can see if i can make it.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still think VETERANS PARK, 1875 South Boulder Ave. is a good idea. From, the City of Tulsa "Special Events Parks .doc: Over 15 acres of large Open Space (soccer field), large Shelter, splash pad, playground. Restrooms and electric available.

I have the Oklahoma GOP Convention in OKC to attend on Saturday the 20th and the Badlands IDPA regional match on the 27th. If it's on the 6th or the 13th, I can (and will) attend. Preferrably mid-afternoon, but whatever.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah

Latest posts

Top Bottom