Another FREAKING Hobby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMPregler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have always had a passing interest in knives. Usually just for use as a tool. Well a few weeks ago I bought a spring assisted ZT from a fellow OSA member and find myself needing to collect more knives. I am looking on Blade HQ, is their pricing in mine for an online retailer? Any other sites I should check out? How about storefronts in Tulsa? Really into assisted knives at the moment, I would love to have a good fixed blade, I just don't know what I would ever use it for, and if OK ever allows folks to carry an auto, I would have to have several of those also.

Thanks

BP

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I buy all of my knives from blade HQ, they are un-matched with pricing. Plus they will price match and beat most other prices. They are an excellent place to shop for knives.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
KNIFECENTER.COM usually has good prices. Look a ESEE for affordable, high quality fixed blade. Gerber has a fairly cheap assist called FAST. Got one in my pocket now.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a couple of ZT knives last year and love em. The best places I found for prices were an online dealer who uses eBay, and the other, was on Amazon.com.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a Kershaw nerd myself, but if you like ZT you should check out kershawguy.com, great prices on the Kershaws he sells so I'm guessing the ZTs are priced well too. He ships fast too.

Awe man! I just checked blade HQ and now I want to buy a bunch of stuff! They have all sorts of cool Kershaw loot, tshirts and coffee mugs and stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom